If I get an A.A./A.S. (associate in arts/science degree), can I automatically transfer to a bachelor's degree granting institution?

Response from Catherine Machado:

No, an associate degree means that you have completed a community college degree. In the process of completing your requirements to transfer, you may obtain an A.A./A.S. degree if you select classes carefully. See a counselor for more information.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back