If I received a D in my Anthropology class can I still receive my AA degree for transferring or do I have to retake that class and get a C or better?

Response from Kate Porter:

This question is difficult to answer via email without an evaluation of your records to see if you meet the requirements for an AA degree.  Please contact the counseling department at 805-546-3138 to schedule an appointment for an Associate degree evaluation.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back