What general education classes should I take for an Associate Degree in Welding?

Response from Julie Smith:

General education classes include subject areas like English, math, science, health education, etc.  You can obtain a copy of the general education pattern (list of qualified classes) from the Counseling Department on campus or online in the Cuesta College Catalog (page 48-51).  I recommend scheduling an appointment with a counselor to determine which general education courses are appropriate for you and your educational goals.  To schedule a counseling appointment call (805) 546-3138 or come to the Counseling Dept. office between the hours of 8:30-4:00.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back