How do I change my program of study (major)?

Response from Catherine Machado:

Please fill out the Change of Information form located online or at the Registration Office and turn into windows 13 or 14 of the Student Services Center Building 3100 on the SLO campus or at the Student Services Office room N302on the NC campus.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back