Does taking the ATB allow a student to still acquire their high school diploma or GED?

Response from Carrie Cruz:

It is able for financial aid purposes so you do not need to have it however once you transfer or graduate you maybe need to have it, you will check with counseling or admissions and records.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back