What does "outstanding" mean under Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements? It's referring to my BA Degree/FAFSA. It doesn't explain what I need to do. Should I send in my transcripts?

Response from Carrie Cruz:

That means that you answered on the fafsa that you have a BA degree, if you answered that in error then you then you will need to back on and correct it, but if you do have a BA degree then if you are planning on taking out loans then you will need to petition for your loans, but you will be fine if eligible for a fee waiver without turning anything else in. Please check with the financial aid website for any updates or changes.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back