I have a daughter in the USA who is currently on H1B Visa working. She desires to study for RN. Is she eligible to get I-20 as foreign student and change to F1 Visa in case she enrolls for RN study?

Response from Catherine Machado:

Please visit http://academic.cuesta.edu/...  for information for international students.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back