What schools can I transfer to where I can continue to work full-time?

Response from Jay Jackson:

Most UC campuses will assume that you will be a full-time student while working on your upper division courses. If it is essential that you attend part-time, some have a process that will allow you to petition to do so.

The CSU system is very accommodating to students who work and need to attend part-time.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back