I want to double major - what should I do?

Response from Jay Jackson:

In order to double major, you will be completing all of the coursework for both majors. It is recommended that you complete as much as possible of the lower division coursework for both majors prior to transfer. As universities have different rules about double majors, it is important to research the policies of the specific school to which you want to transfer.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back