Do I need to complete 60 transferable units in order to transfer?

Response from Jay Jackson:

Generally, the answer is yes. Most UC and CSU colleges do not accept transfer students at the lower division level (students with fewer than 60 transferable units), so planning on going to a university as an upper division transfer (entering the university as a junior) is generally the best path. For those colleges that do consider lower division transfer applicants, only students who were eligible to enter the university as freshmen will be admitted, and such applicants are a low priority in the admission process. Priority will be given to those that will transfer with at least 60 transferable units.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back