What courses do I need to complete before I transfer?

Response from Jay Jackson:

Students need to complete minimum university admission requirements which should include coursework from general education and major preparation. Students should become familiar with the admission requirements of the UC and CSU systems, and for any private colleges being considered. It is important to meet with a counselor to determine the best general education pattern to follow, and to research the lower division (freshman/sophomore) required courses for the chosen major. Research on courses to take for campus specific majors can be started at http://www.assist.org .

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back