I have an undergraduate and masters degree. I want to take a math class. I understand I am exempt from any class restrictions. Do I need to have my college transcripts sent to Cuesta to get this exemp

Response from Teri Sherman:

Yes, please send your college transcripts to Cuesta. In particular we need to see that you have completed the "prerequisite" math course for the class you wish to enroll in. Prereqs are listed in the course descriptions under "Find Classes." You will also need to fill out a "Form A" prior to enrolling and submit it based on the instructions included on the form. The link is: http://www.cuesta.edu/stude...

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back