@01449143 I'm on studentloans.gov trying to submit a MPN for a stafford loan and got an error message saying to contact my school's FA office. It said I needed an award first. Please help - thanks

Response from Greg Ryan:

Please go to our web site and click on "TYPES OF AID."  Then click the "FEDERAL DIRECT STAFFORD LOAN" tab and follow the instructions.  You need to apply with us and follow the process outlined, and cannot go straight to the studentloans.gov web site.

Log On to add your response.

< Go Back