Welcome to edQuestion
edQuestion is a place to ask your higher education questions and have them answered by an education expert. To get started, ask a question above.
Most Popular Questions
- A few years ago, I took an assessment out of high school and never registered for classes. I am now reapplying to Cuesta. Do I have to retake the assessment test?
- I have an undergraduate and masters degree. I want to take a math class. I understand I am exempt from any class restrictions. Do I need to have my college transcripts sent to Cuesta to get this exemp
- What does "outstanding" mean under Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements? It's referring to my BA Degree/FAFSA. It doesn't explain what I need to do. Should I send in my transcripts?
- How far in advance should a meeting be set up with the ADA/DSS Coordinator?
- I'm active duty military, how do I start taking classes at College of Southern Maryland?
- If I received a D in my Anthropology class can I still receive my AA degree for transferring or do I have to retake that class and get a C or better?
- How do I pay for books if I haven't received my financial aid?
- What is the disbursement schedule for Fall 2012?
- I am waitlisted for 4 classes. I have received my north orange card? At what point will the funds be disbursed?
- Hi, I have a question. once a student uses the maximum units for Pell Grant(600%), can he still apply for subsidized loan? Would that applies to Calstate Fullerton as well? Thanks