Welcome to edQuestion
edQuestion is a place to ask your higher education questions and have them answered by an education expert. To get started, ask a question above.
Most Popular Questions
- @01449143 I'm on studentloans.gov trying to submit a MPN for a stafford loan and got an error message saying to contact my school's FA office. It said I needed an award first. Please help - thanks
- I have an undergraduate and masters degree. I want to take a math class. I understand I am exempt from any class restrictions. Do I need to have my college transcripts sent to Cuesta to get this exemp
- How do I pay for books if I haven't received my financial aid?
- I am taking a class at Alan Hancock this semester in March in order to get credit for a class that is offered in order to complete the Paralegal requirements. What form needs to be completed?
- A few years ago, I took an assessment out of high school and never registered for classes. I am now reapplying to Cuesta. Do I have to retake the assessment test?
- I have not heard anything from Admissions in two weeks; what is the next step to assure my application is submitted?
- What does "outstanding" mean under Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements? It's referring to my BA Degree/FAFSA. It doesn't explain what I need to do. Should I send in my transcripts?
- What is the maximum amount paid by Pell Grant?
- My parents' tax adviser requested a 1099-T form for the refund issued in March. Am I able to print a copy online?
- I need to view my tuition statements for a previous semester. Where can I find this information?