Welcome to edQuestion
edQuestion is a place to ask your higher education questions and have them answered by an education expert. To get started, ask a question above.
Most Popular Questions
- I have not heard anything from Admissions in two weeks; what is the next step to assure my application is submitted?
- What is the difference between a CSU and a UC?
- What does "outstanding" mean under Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements? It's referring to my BA Degree/FAFSA. It doesn't explain what I need to do. Should I send in my transcripts?
- i was adwarded for financial aid and enrolled in my classes before school started when can i expect my money to be disbursed to me?
- What are the admission requirements to transfer to a CSU?
- I am taking a class at Alan Hancock this semester in March in order to get credit for a class that is offered in order to complete the Paralegal requirements. What form needs to be completed?
- I have an undergraduate and masters degree. I want to take a math class. I understand I am exempt from any class restrictions. Do I need to have my college transcripts sent to Cuesta to get this exemp
- how long will it take for my financial aid to show it paid for my classes before the 72 hour deadline
- If I received a D in my Anthropology class can I still receive my AA degree for transferring or do I have to retake that class and get a C or better?
- Where to I submit the Cal Grant Application Form?